The Sustainability Series Webinars
Ways to reduce Concrete's Carbon Footprint now
WEDNESDAY 6 December at 2:00pm (AEDT)
Hosted by CCAA, with expert speakers joining from Edge Impact & Arup
- Understanding & Measuring Embodied Carbon
- Designing with Circular Economy Principles
- Planning for Decarbonisation
- Designing for Decarbonisation
- Designing for Recarbonation
- Using Low Carbon Concrete
REGISTER NOW LEARNING OUTCOME DETAILS CPD QUESTIONNAIRE
Concrete is vital to securing a durable & resilient built environment, and the demand for Concrete will continue to increase as Australian cities & regions grow. At the same time, our industry recognises the challenges of climate change and is committed to working with key stakeholders towards decarbonisation throughout the value chain.
Decarbonisation initiatives are being applied across the Built Environment and CCAA, to support these initiatives, is pleased to host online education that focuses directly on Concrete related opportunities to realise carbon savings.
Designed for those involved in planning, specifying and designing with Concrete, and also appropriate for builders, developers, and sustainability professionals looking to learn more about Concrete related decarbonisation opportunities.
*This webinar is the first in a series designed to support our industry’s ambition of delivering net zero carbon cement and concrete to Australian society by 2050 - look out for more invites in coming months.
* Attendance at this webinar (and completion of the short learning quiz to be provided) will qualify Architects & Engineers for One Hour of CPD.