CCAA Academics Forum 2019
An opportunity for industry and academia to meet, discuss common issues and develop the Australian knowledge base for concrete.
This event is designed to provide a platform for leading product specialists from the Australian cement, aggregates and concrete industry to meet with principal academic researchers from around Australia. In doing so, both can be informed of the issues current in industry, and learn of the breadth of research being undertaken into cement and concrete in Australia.
Outcomes of the day for the industry participants will be:
- What work is being undertaken in the major universities in Australia
- What is the specific expertise residing in these institutions, and,
- Who do I contact to follow up investigating specific technical issues for my business.
For academic participants, similar outcomes will be
- What are the issues of importance in the Australian cement and concrete industry
- What are the opportunities to collaborate with other researchers?
- What are the opportunities to collaborate with other Companies?
Throughout the day participants will be able to hear of the current directions for the concrete industry in market development, and also hear the thoughts of major concrete users and specifiers as to where they see the issues and challenges for the industry.
Tuesday 26 February 2018
Arrival - 8.30am
Start - 9:00am
Finish - 5:00pm
Pullman Hotel – Sydney Airport
191 O'Riordan Street
Mascot, NSW 2020 Australia
The draft program is available for viewing here.
For further information, please contact Warren South, Director of Research & Technical Services on (02) 9667 8313 or email email@example.com