Quarries and Concrete Safety Seminar
The Quarries and Concrete Safety Seminar will be held on Wednesday 19 May 2021
To be delivered online, the program for this year's seminar will be held live from 1.00pm
and available to view on demand until 31 August 2021. Co-hosted by the Institute of Quarrying Australia
(IQA) and Cement, Concrete & Aggregates Australia
(CCAA) this half-day program will address important and current health and safety issues relevant to the cement, concreting and quarrying industries.
The aim of the seminar is to:
- Provide a forum to share information on safety and health issues impacting on the quarrying, mining and concrete sector;
- Share experiences and knowledge relating to workplace practice and policy; and
- Learn new ways to provide a safe and healthy work environment.
The Quarries and Concrete Safety Seminar should be attended by:
- Quarry and Mine Workers;
- Quarry and Mining Company Representatives;
- Risk Managers;
- Safety & Health Personnel;
- Cement and Concrete Products;
- Equipment Manufacturers and Suppliers;
- Academics; and
- Anyone with an interest in Safety & Health in the quarrying, minding and related industries.
Registrations includes access to the online conference portal, live on Wednesday 19 May and watch on-demand availability through to 31 August 2021.
- CCAA Members Early-bird Pricing - $45.00 (inc GST) per person
- CCAA Members Standard Pricing - $60.00 (inc GST) per person
- Non-Member Early-bird Pricing - $65.00 (inc GST) per person
- Non-Membes Standard Pricing - $80.00 (inc GST) per person
Early-bird pricing is only valid until 30 April 2021. Standard pricing will commence 1 May 2021.