Click here for CCAA Environmental Management Industry Submissions
The industry takes responsibility for managing the environment.
Environmental management can be improved through the adoption of regulatory frameworks that are:
- Proportionate and risk-based
- Not retrospective
- Consistent application
- Sound linkages with the planning system
- No perverse environmental outcomes or negative unintended consequences
- Competent, credible and accountable decision-making bodies
- Provides incentives and rewards good environmental practices
- Scientifically rigorous
- Equitable, obtainable and effective offsets
The industry is committed to work with governments and communities to protect the environment and minimise our environmental impacts.